The boys had open house last week and took me around to their classrooms. Scott was in class and missed it :( but I took lots of photos of their work to share. I even got to bring home a story that Lucas wrote. It's great when we get some of their school work to put in their school memory books.
 |
| Eli put together two Power Point presentations...one was on Louis Armstrong... |
 |
| And the other was his book report over The Fire Within...Good stuff Eli! |
 |
| Eli also shared his Artic Biome group project that he worked on. Creative huh? |
 |
| Lucas had quite a few things to show us between writing samples, artwork, science hanging mobiles and classroom pieces. We even had an impromptu quiz with his teacher and he passed with flying colors. :) |
 |
| This is the PRIZED snowman story we brought home...That is BOB the snowman. They had a great adventure! He has such a great imagination and I hope he never loses that creativity. |
One of the things that Lucas mentioned this week was that he was great at cause and effect. I would have to agree with him! :) Great job boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment