Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Noah Rocks...

Noah had another Band concert last week that was short and sweet. We heard songs from the Band I class where Noah plays the clarinet and then from the Beginning Jazz Band, where he plays the saxophone. (Scott and I have been working on that sax thing since Noah was 6 so we are glad it's sticking!) Noah is so much like his father :) and thankfully one of the similarities is their musical ability. Scott can play many different instruments and Noah is also working on the drums while he is at home. He is doing great at all three instruments! I love hearing them play together in the studio. Its so sweet.

Second row, hiding behind his music stand...
Band I - Second row, left side
Great job guys!
Jazz Band
Look at that form. :)

They crack themselves up....and Noah wishes he was that much taller than Scott. ha!

Noah, Scott and Hadlee....How cute!
Great job Noah! You make us very proud!!

No comments: