We had a great Valentine's day at our house! I had a busy day at work but managed to get away for a few hours to help at the boys' school while Scott was able to come after his classes too. We spent most of our time with the 6th graders while they played Bunco and ate a ton of junk food.
 |
| Is that enough sugar for 60ish kids? At least Scott and I brought fruit. :) |
 |
| We snuck upstairs to spend a few minutes with Lucas' class... |
 |
| Our sweet little valentine... |
 |
| Back downstairs with the 6th graders, we finally let them attack the food...and attack they did! |
 |
| I seriously thought Bunco was for old ladies but the kids seemed to have a good time. :) |
After a quick wardrobe change, I headed downtown to Power & Light to a mini flash mob type of wedding for my friend Katy. The weather was great and she even made the local newspaper! And guess who married them? BILLY! He even made the paper! :) Billy and Katy are best friends so it seemed perfect for Katy to have her two best men at her side. :)
After the wedding, I headed back home for a little power nap and then my sweet husband made me an amazing Valentine dinner of Poached Salmon in white wine with julienne veggies and couscous (my new favorite food!) It was fantastic...I really have been spoiled the last 3 months on made from scratch dinners!! I also got a sweet card and a HUGE box of chocolates that went perfectly with more Moscato....It was a great, love filled day between time with the kids, a wedding and my hubby. Don't worry, I shared some of my chocolates with my hubby and gave him his own box of chocolates too.
It's so nice to be content right where I am......
No comments:
Post a Comment