Remember back in November when my mom flew to California? Well, I wanted to share some of her great photos with our family. She had a fabulous time and I know it was so good for her heart and her spirit. You helped breath some life into her and she loved every minute! Enjoy!
 |
| Mom, Aunt Sandy, Uncle Nick, Aunt Claudine... |
 |
| Aunt Linda, Uncle Nick, Aunt Sandy, Aunt Claudine and my goofy mom in front. Doesn't she look healthy? |
 |
| My mom is the 2nd child of 6 and the oldest girl...I won't tell you about these great stories I've heard about her little sisters borrowing her freshly pressed clothes....Aunt Linda has heard it too many times... :) |
 |
| I LOVE my Aunt Sandy but haven't seen her in soo long. She has Lupus but I am always amazed by her sweet spirit and positive attitude. She is so sweet! |
 |
| Dear Aunt Claudine....I heard what these butterflies are for. I'M IMPRESSED! :) |
 |
| They are rather silly together. Aunt Patty wasn't able to make the reunion but she was missed. |
 |
| Mom got to spend Thanksgiving with some of her family and that was very special too. Here she is with Aunt Claudine, her daughter, daughter in law and granddaughter. Sweet girls! |
 |
| These babies up front? They are supposed to be babies!! |
 |
I'm so thankful for having a great family spread all across the US who loves us and who gladly takes us in!
They took great care of mom while she was there and she didn't have any health problems at all. |
 |
| This is Uncle Terry (the oldest sibling) and his daughter. |
 |
| Thanksgiving under tents in California. Cool! |
 |
| More cousins....haven't seen them in forever! |
 |
| My cousin Jason and his sweet wife Eileen with mom. |
 |
| The Aunts really gussied her up! The last time they saw mom was one of the worst weeks of her life physically. I was so glad she got to spend time with them after recovering. It meant so much to her. |
Well, this last picture is prob. my favorite. My sweet mother has a silly, adventurous spirit and this is her on her way home. Look at that smile! This trip was a HUGE milestone for her! If my little mommy can fly across the country by herself then she has recovered!! WOO HOO! Because of this trip, we decided that mom was in good enough shape to go back to her house. We still have some things to work out (like driving) but while Bill is staying with her I know she is fine. I am getting her in to a Pain Clinic close by so we can try and diminish some of her shingle pain. If it wasn't for that, she would be running circles around me again. Other than the side pain, her heart is strong and working great. She is an amazingly strong women and I am so proud of her. Love you mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment