I have been a bad blogger....so before too much time goes by I am adding 2 events from December for Eli and Lucas. They had a music program right after Grandma came back from California and because I came straight from work, I didn't have my camera. So, I just got these from Grandma. Eli and Lucas had a joint music program of Christmas music and The Nutcracker. Eli played a few songs and Lucas danced. It was cute.
 |
| Doesn't he look serious? |
 |
| Eli is on the far right playing his Cello. His group did a great job! |
 |
| Lucas is in the middle group...getting ready to dance... |
 |
| Isn't he a cute little bunny? Second from the left. |
 |
| And I love this photo. Isn't it cute? This was the first time the boys had seen Grandma in a month. She looks so good! |
No comments:
Post a Comment