Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Thoughts For Daddy


Write one of your favorite memories of daddy.
Autumn: Today, (January 14th 2012) when he started dancing to the song he made, while he was showing us the changes he made! J It was great!!!!

Eli: During the summer when I flipped him off his inner-tube………..penguin (“)>!!!!!!!

Noah: When he scared me so bad I ran to him screaming!!!!!!!

Lucas: in New Mexico when we went white water rafting. I was in the front of the boat and we went down a big dip and I got splashed soooo badly.

Write 5 things you LOVE about dad.
Autumn: How he cooks, how he knows how to play instruments and sing, how he’s funny, how he gives great hugs, and he is very smart!

Eli: how he t3aches us fings, how he has a sense of humor  (like me) he plays most instruments, and that he’s very smart, he looks like me …….SHARK (^^^)!!!!!!

Noah: baldness, mustache, clothing, sense of humor, fun

Lucas: music, squirrel, personality, dad, him waking up EVERY morning and makes us breakfast.

List 3 reasons why you RESPECT dad.
Autumn: Well he is my dad so I kinda have to respect him! Just kidding! I respect him because he is worth respecting, he brought me into the world so why not give him respect! J

Eli: I respect dado cause if we don’t respect him he um…….doesn’t want to have fun , and cause you must always repect adults, last is cause he is nice so u need to be NICE back….clown (:0)

Noah: I have to, its sorta fun, hes not unfair

Lucas: um……….. I respect…. Your music and your squirrel and…. How kind you are.

What is ONE word that describes daddy best?
Autumn: Hmm…that’s hard!…There are so many!….I’m gonna say….funny. Because when I think of dad most of my memories are of funny things that he says and does!

Eli: Um…………AWESOME…………………AWESOME………………AWESOME…………………………………………AWESOME……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….AWESOME……..AWESOME……AWESOME. ……..HEART <3

Noah: HANDSOME

Lucas: um………………………………………….. a big bunch of………..FLUFFINESS

**This is the unedited, silly version of Scott's birthday card from the kids. They even added the color. Sweet huh? Hope you have a great birthday today honey! Love you!**

No comments: