Friday, June 24, 2011

It really is trying to kill me...

Let's recap...

2nd worst migraine of my life on my birthday.
Reinjured my neck playing at a water park and was unable to turn my head left for (now) 20 days...
Pinched a nerve in my back by laying wrong which hurt so bad it made me cry for days...
Used a heating pad trying to relax some back muscles...burned my back with said heating pad...
Accidentally scratched the heating pad burn on my back in my sleep...probably cause my inner voice was trying to tell me I was on fire...
Had my health insurance quote go up $100 with this magic number...
Finally decided what to do with ole 34...

I'm going to lose 34lbs this year....
that is my goal...
cause if 34 is really trying to kill me I need to off it before it gets much worse....

cause I can't take much more....

No comments: