Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Fun

We had a pretty low key Father's day celebration this year. The kids gave Scott a fancy schmancy pepper mill and some home made cards. I keep every card they make and we love pulling them out every few years to see how they use to write and draw. They were always so proud of their work!


Please ignore the unpainted walls....I am sure this room will end up being finished last...but pay attention to this sweet moment. Daddy got lots of loving from his boys! Autumn was on a mission trip this week but she called to say, Happy Father's day! So, that was nice.



I love this photo...


And this one...


And this one...


Happy Father's Day to a fantastic father! I so appreciate your parenting skills and how you talk to your babies. You mean the world to them and to me! We love you!

No comments: