Lucas' started the night out at the bottom of the hill. It had two hills and he was too nervous to take the hill from the top...but after 30 minutes he took a leap of faith...told himself he could do it..and he did!! About 30 more times!! And many of them backwards!
This hill was huge...It had two bumps and the kids just kept on going...
Their favorite game of the night? Rolling races...who can roll down the hill the fastest...
I took a lot of photos during our 2.5 hrs(!!) in the snow...but I'll spare you them all.....it was cold, wet, white and fun as they were flying past me on sleds...you get the idea...BUT this cute pic was on our way back up to the loft...ready for warm showers and HOT CHOCOLATE!
And this final photo is to show you our little handy man...we broke the sled that night and he fixed it the next morning. He pretty much rocks...he gets that from his daddy, I'm sure...or maybe grandma showed him how to swing a hammer? :)








2 comments:
That look like a fun hill!! We have a big one over at the middle school but it's not as big as yours! it's been trying to snow here all day... thankfully it hasn't accumulated at all.. I'm tred of the cold!
What a fun sledding hill! Enjoy!
Post a Comment