Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthday Madness

Scott's birthday started out with breakfast in bed...I heard the little monkeys in the kitchen and by the time I got there, Lucas was making a cup of coffee! (We have trained Noah and Lucas on how to make us a cup of coffee...best idea ever!) I helped add a few little things and VIOLA...breakfast in bed! They were so excited to surprise daddy with Eggo's, cheesy eggs, bacon, fruit and coffee...


Even Noah's friend Tony was in on the celebration. In fact, he woke up Eli by jumping on his bed saying, "It's your dad's birthday! Get up! Get up!" 


We had a small family party for daddy on Sunday night and because I was visiting Grandma in rehab, he actually made his own birthday dinner too! Sorry honey! He made one of our favorites...Meatloaf with mashed potato icing and it was yummy!! I made a special dark chocolate cake with chocolate cream cheese icing and it was delicious too. And because we have had 4 children turn 8, I thought for sure I had an "8" candle but when I got home I could only find a "3"....so I used our sparkler candles and put them in an "8" shape....I had a 7 though, go figure....

 Remember the closed eye thing? Well, it still plagues me! Aagghh! Noah & Autumn!!

 Noah & Eli!! The more I protested, the more they did it and the more Daddy laughed...

Whew...that took a lot of work to get all eyes open.... though not all looking at the camera...the more kids you have the harder it is to get all eyes up front...good thing they are so cute...

Awww...birthday lovins.....

These kids sure love their daddy....

 Happy Birthday to you......

 Happy Birthday to you...... (Look Ash! Painted walls!!)
(I also just noticed that N & E were on the computer when Lucas and I came from the kitchen singing Happy Birthday. Oops)

 Happy Birthday dear daddy....


Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!

No comments: