Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Where Can You Find 84 Degree Weather in KC?

At CoCo Key Water Resort!

It may be 5 degrees outside but it's always 84 degrees at CoCo Key! We bought the kids twilight passes ($5 each!!) as a stocking stuffer but they were for Jan. 17th only...so we used those passes to warm up and enjoyed a tropical mini vacation for Scott's birthday. The kids convinced me to leave my good camera at home so I only had my cell phone...and it takes horrible photos so bear with me...





We had a great time! We went round and round the lazy river, visited the hot tub every 30 minutes or so, tried every single water slide they had, played water basketball, road the alligator, balanced our way over the Lily Pond, ate some pizza, climbed the ropes like monkeys and climbed the 3 story stairs multiple times just to ride the tube slides back down. I went 7 times myself and the kids were well past 13 the last time I counted...and we were warm, happy and thinking of Florida! Lucas and I really liked the big bucket of water that dumped on you every 10 minutes or so....and I caught it on video to share! I also have video of Autumn and Lucas going across the Lily Pond...we had a great time celebrating Scott's birthday with our Christmas gifts! Happy Birthday Daddy!



No comments: