Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Unconditional Love

Today I am thankful for my MOTHER who means so much to me and our family.

I am blessed that she loves me unconditionally and would never cut me out of her life....
I am thankful that she is a mother-in-law who gives grace, mercy and unconditional support...
I am proud that she is a One-of-a-kind grandmother who has made a lasting impression on the four precious kids in our life...

I am so very thankful that God spared her life. 
She is an amazing woman who wants to serve the Lord in everything she does, who touches lives even in illness and loves everyone around her. She is a strong woman of God and she is priceless...


Grandma with her 4 new grandkids. August 9, 2005.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are your mother's child! You have her strength and grace and I am thankful everyday for you. We have been through more than most couples go through in a lifetime and through it all you are loyal and unwaivering. I love you dearly and I love mom, too.

Anonymous said...

Me again..I am also thankful for the balance you bring to our kids' lives. You are the model of unconditional love and joy and you show them what it means to talk to one another with kindness and respect without biting sarcasm. They know without doubt that they don't have to walk on eggshells around you. You are emotionally stable and consistent and you help provide an oasis for them. Thank you, my beautiful wife.

DDawson said...

Thank you sweet husband. I am so blessed to be married to you and to be able to show you the love and respect that you deserve. You are an amazing man, wonderful father and loving husband. I would do anything for you and the kids and love our little family so much. God has really blessed us with a second chance in life by showering us with Grace and Mercy. LOVE YOU!