Because we like to pack in as much fun as we possibly can in our short break together, we got up with the sun and had cousin Dominic take our yearly family photos. It was really windy and bright that morning but the photos turned out pretty good. Dominic did a great job. :) Looking back at our yearly photos I just can't believe how fast the kids are growing! I am getting shorter and shorter every week!
![]() |
| Isn't it gorgeous? |
![]() |
| I think this one is really neat. Scotty seems to have a halo. :) |
![]() |
| II love this one too. I wonder what he is contemplating? |
![]() |
| What a beautiful Florida morning! |
![]() |
| Ahhhh....they like each other.... :) Noah and Dominic... |
![]() |
| This cafe was right on the inner coastal so we had a fantastic view of some Floridian mansions... |
![]() |
| This house is just to the right of the big white house above...It's for sale if you are interested...I promise we will come visit you often! :) |
![]() |
| Our little group at our outdoor cafe... |
![]() |
| Look at that yacht! |
![]() |
| Aren't they cute? |
![]() |
| Sweet grandma and her baby Scotty. :) |
![]() |
| Our last group shot with Grandma... |
![]() |
| Look what Lucas caught from the cafe pier! Woah! |
![]() |
| After lunch we headed to Hillsboro Inlet and park. We loved this! You just don't see that around here. :) |
![]() |
| I'm not sure he read the sign.... |
![]() |
| Did he see Titanic? |
![]() |
| This is some of the fresh fish we bought at the inlet. Scott cooked it for us when we got back home to KS and it was delicious!! |
![]() |
| A mad dash for lunch! |
![]() |
| After fish buying and soaking up a little more sun, we headed back to Aunt Kathy's to pack up the car... |
![]() |
| Headed back home....what a fantastic florida vacation! Thank you family for having us again. We LOVED it! |
These last three shots were taken by Scott. THIS is how I remember Florida... What a perfect family vacation! I am so thankful to have family there so we can share this adventure with the kids every year.





































No comments:
Post a Comment