Friday, April 20, 2012

Florida :: A Day At Grandma's Pool


 On Tuesday we went to Grandma's house to enjoy her club house, pool and shuffle board court. Every time I saw Noah he had more pool riders and he did such a great job playing with his younger cousins. The weather was perfect and we all got a little more sun...


Water tricks...
 
See what I mean? He was quite popular with the little ladies! :)
Scott and Uncle Mike relaxing in the shade.

A friendly game of chicken.... 

Lucas getting his ride in order....
Not sure who won cause they were all pretty well matched.
After a good hour in the pool we headed to the shuffle board court. We could play that all day!
Isn't this the retired life? :) Shuffle Board, palm trees and pools. What a dream!
Do you see the look on Lucas' face? He was really into the game...
Don't worry, Noah was up for the challenge...
Cousin Kyra keeping score...
Sweet Grandma Holly, the queen of the shuffle board! :)
I think this one is cute with Grandma and her baby... 

This one is hilarious. What was Grandma doing? The shuffle? hahahaha
After a full day out in the sun we headed back home to hang out for our last night of vacation.
Noah wanted to bleach his hair again so he had his cousin do the honors...

She looks like a professional, no?

Papa Andy and Grandma Holly resting before dinner...
I forgot to get a sibling shot when Aunt Vicky was there but I managed to get Aunt Deannie, Grandma, Aunt Kathy and Scotty. Do they look related or what?

And this is what dinner looked like every night of vacation...Lots of family! Love that!
And each night ended in board games, trampoline time and lots of fun....What a great family vacation!

No comments: