This was our cool cousin shot for the trip. Every year they indulge me and this year we took several shots to get them to all jump at once....Even though they are all at different points in the jump, I love it! We had a great time at the beach with a picnic and hours of playing and sun bathing. I could go there everyday. I just love the sound of the waves and the sun!
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Florida : Day At The Beach
On Monday, we took the kids to the beach while Grandma had her Chemo treatment. The kids had been in Florida for 4 days and were ready to hit the sand and boogie boards! I ventured out with Autumn for about 30 minutes and I was exhausted! It was super windy that day and the waves really beat you up but we all had a great time!
This was our cool cousin shot for the trip. Every year they indulge me and this year we took several shots to get them to all jump at once....Even though they are all at different points in the jump, I love it! We had a great time at the beach with a picnic and hours of playing and sun bathing. I could go there everyday. I just love the sound of the waves and the sun!
This was our cool cousin shot for the trip. Every year they indulge me and this year we took several shots to get them to all jump at once....Even though they are all at different points in the jump, I love it! We had a great time at the beach with a picnic and hours of playing and sun bathing. I could go there everyday. I just love the sound of the waves and the sun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment