After our picnic at Gumbo Limbo we headed down the road to Sugar Sand Park. The kids loved this place the last time A. Kathy took them and they were pretty excited to go back. It has a water station surrounded by a cool wooden structure that made for a great game of hide and seek. A. Vicky and Dominick met us there and he jumped right into the chase. They ran and ran while we relaxed in the shade with Grandma and then we did some geocaching in the surrounding park. Scott was the geocaching genius and found what no one else could see.

After a storm ran us out of the park, we headed back home for you guessed it...more trampoline time and another big family dinner. LOVE being back with family!
![]() |
| Eli got pretty good at doing flips! |
One of the things I did with Scott on our first trip was visit the beach at midnight and I LOVED it. The sound of the waves, the moonlight on the water and the breeze...its just wonderful! I wanted the kids to experience it too and we got both A. Vicky and A. Kathy to come along too. The kids were ecstatic when we told them we were running to get FroYo and even more when we said we were heading to the beach.

![]() |
| They look like they are considering climbing it.... |
![]() |
| Yep....just like a monkey... |
![]() |
| Dominick made it farther than anyone else...pretty good in the dark! |
![]() |
| Not too bad for taking it in complete darkness! |
![]() |
| This is just so beautiful! I am so glad we got to share this with the kids. |
![]() |
| Here is Noah contemplating the great unknown... |
![]() |
| Playing with the waves...jumping out of the way.... |
![]() |
| Ok. I added this pic. not so you could see me kiss my hubby...but so you could see what Eli was doing in the background. Rem. it was pitch black....but look at his face! :) |
![]() |
| More midnight pics....look at those crazy eyes! |
![]() |
| Is that Captain Jack Sparrow? |





















2 comments:
hi everyone, this is aunt sandy from california. i just got an e-mail address so i hope that means i can send you comments now. loved your trip and wanted to be there with you it looked like so much fun. brought back memories of our family vacation and times together.i always enjoy reading what you are doing.
Hi Aunt Sandy! Thank you for the comments! I am so glad you are able to do that now. I can't wait to hear your sweet heart! :) Now that you have an email I can send you updates on mom too. So glad you are checking out the blog. LOVE you!
Post a Comment