Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm already there....



We are taking a little road trip to visit my sweet mother in law who is currently fighting stage 3 ovarian cancer. She has a few more chemo treatments left and is sporting a "do" like my hubby now. :( She is a fighter and is making good progress. We can't wait to see her and the rest of the family!!

This trip means that I have been at my job almost a year and that is super exciting! When we went to Florida last year I had no job and no interviews on the horizon. Your City Sampler was one of my last jobs I had applied to and I got a call while I was in Florida...less than 2 weeks later I had a fantastic job. So happy to be there making a difference in people's lives and so thankful we are able to go see Scott's mom and family! I can't wait to sit in this sand and soak up the sun I love so much! Happy Spring break!!

No comments: