So, I went thru their pics and submitted 3 for Lucas, 3 for Eli and 2 for Autumn....and then I COMPLETELY forgot that I did it! I had high hopes but after a super busy 3 weeks it completely slipped my mind....until Thursday (Lucas' birthday) when I got two emails....saying CONGRATULATIONS Lucas & CONGRATULATIONS Autumn! I could hardly contain my excitement!! Autumn won FIRST PLACE in the youth division and Lucas won SECOND PLACE! Can you believe it?
They each get great prize packages too!
- First Place: A Family Membership to the Museum for one year, a private museum tour for four, lunch in the Over There Café for four, $50 gift card to Museum Store, souvenir book, and a framed photo of tour group at the top of the Liberty Memorial tower (approx. $175 value)
- Second Place: Four tickets to the Museum, dessert in the Over There Café for four, $25 gift card to Museum Store (approx. $75 value)
Isn't that fantastic?!? I was sooo excited I texted Autumn to give her the news and emailed Lucas' teacher. His teacher put his winning photo up on their screen and announced to the class what it was and what Lucas had won. They were both pretty proud and we are even more proud! One of the neatest parts of this prize is that both of their photos will be displayed in the museum too! Did I mention how proud I am?




3 comments:
Love the pix! Great shots by the kids
Thanks Amy!
Great pictures!! Good for you for entering them! I bet they were suprised & excited!!
Post a Comment