Today is our little man's birthday! I just can't believe he is 9!! He is just an amazing young man who we thoroughly enjoy spending time with. He can dance, loves to sing (and dance) to old school Michael Jackson, loves art, music and people. He is funny, intelligent and curious about everything! He is super smart and I really love our in depth conversations. He has some amazing things to say and is always working on a fix for whatever problems may arise. I once had him work on my vacuum and he fixed it in about 10 minutes!! He keeps us laughing and I love it when he snuggles on the couch with me. He tells me he will never be too big for me to carry and he usually begs me to carry him to bed every night. It's pretty funny because his long legs dangle about 6" off the floor but he still manages to snuggle in. He still runs and jumps into my arms and I love his laugh when I catch him. He is my baby!
Happy Birthday Lucas! We love you and are so proud of you!





No comments:
Post a Comment