One of the things I love about Greater Kansas City is the amazing kid friendly FREE events that are offered almost every weekend. I have some great websites that list these events (KC KIDS FUN) as well as city sites, community center sites and random twitter feeds I see during work. One of those yearly events is the FREE Symphony in the Park performance that happens every Labor Day. We didn't get to go last year but the year before that, the kids and I took the Aunts that were here visiting grandma in the hospital. It is a fantastic concert with world class music! The conductor was very funny and made it an enjoyable evening. I LOVE the symphony!!
It was super bright as the sun was setting...too bright to s mile for my pic...I was also hoping that I could hook grandma up with the nice man who is sitting next to her but we didn't get that far. He was super nice, talked to her a lot and helped her take her coat off before she sat down. Awwww..
Here is our view from the top of the hill.
My favorite redhead...
The weather was perfect and the sunset added to the beautiful concert! My favorite music was the fun stuff like Star Wars and Super Man. I love it that my kids get to experience something so amazing as the KC Symphony!!






No comments:
Post a Comment