Saturday, April 30, 2011

Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society

First, I want to say how proud I am of my husband. He is an amazing man. He has an amazing mind and will push himself to exhaustion to complete a task. He finally had a chance to go back to college after 14 years of illness and he is working very hard. His lyme disease still affects him every day but he pushes through the pain to go to school. He is doing a great job and was inducted into the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society a few weeks ago. We were so proud!


He got his certificate and a white rose out of the deal followed by dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings where the kids tried to beat Mr. Smarty Pants at the trivia game... Did I happen to mention what Scott is studying?? PHYSICS! Congratulations daddy on a well deserved honor! We Love You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations to Scott! So proud of his hard work :)

DDawson said...

Thanks!!