Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

I hope you all had a great Easter with your loved ones! Grandma came back home on Friday and we had a small family dinner. Noah made meatloaf cupcakes with sweet and regular mashed potatoes as the icing (with a little bit of help from Scott) and Eli made our salad. Grandma hadn't been home since March 9th and a lot has changed around the loft since then. It was a nice, funny, family dinner.

It was a short weekend with the kids and that mixed with a family issue kinda ruined the holiday for me. I am still feeling sad from the events of Friday and don't really know how to process my feelings. It is one of those things that I can't control and can't fix....and I don't like it. It is really weighing me down.

In an effort to get thru my funk I wanted to share a sweet Easter card that Lucas made for us. It really made my day and I appreciate that it made it to us on Easter.



Front of Easter Card

Inside of Easter Card...."Your the best mom and dad ever! I love you guys!"

How much more could I ask for on Easter? Thank you Lucas for making my day! I love you too!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I love it that he said, "Your the best Mom & Dad Ever!" He is so sweet!