![]() |
| I had to be creative with some of my shots right? Here I am UNDER the kids and almost got knocked out...but cool pics! |
The big kids decided it was too cold at the spray park so after one run thru they chickened out and shared one towel between the three of them. Aww, aren't they cute?
I love the trees in Florida! They make for great climbing and hiding! And you don't see signs like this in Kansas or Missouri...
Geocaching....there were 48 in this HUGE park but we only searched for a handful....and had pretty good luck too. We took Uncle Mike for the first time and by the end of the day everyone was looking for the hidden treasures. It is such great exercise and so much fun!
Look at all those cousins! The big, big cousins were MIA but in total there are thirteen...
After a full day at the park we went back to Aunt Kathy's for another big family dinner, games and cards late into the night...we just can't get enough time with these people!









No comments:
Post a Comment