Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Amazing...

...how I can't seem to find time to blog now that I don't have two jobs, don't have a husband in IV treatments 6 hours a day and don't have a mother at home who needs care...I think I understand why busy people get more done...

Since I shared my migraine-puking story I have had 2 or 3 more...although not quite as exciting as the first one. I guess you always remember your first one...but for the life of me I can't figure out what my problem is. My mother started getting migraines when she was 19...and had just met my father....so at least I have put mine off a little longer....and they didn't start when I first met Scott. :) I am hoping that this isn't permanent and once I am back on a regular work & life schedule my body will readjust and behave.

I have lots to share about mom (who is back in the hospital) and about our great little trip to Florida to stay with Scott's family, but it will have to wait till I feel better. We had a fantastic time with all of the family and I loved getting to know my sis-n-laws better. They are great girls and I can't wait till we live closer! Speaking of, Lucas told his cousin that he wants to live in Florida by the time he is 8...in 6 months...so we will have to see what we can do about that...

I took almost 850 photos during our 8 day adventure...I haven't even looked at all of them yet...but here is one to show you that we did make it to the beach...

4 comments:

Sharon said...

what a great picture. I hope your migraines subside soon - have you talked to a doctor?

Emily said...

Beautiful family, beautiful picture! Loved your lactating comment.....made me laugh!

Susie said...

What a great picture of you and your family - in black and white.

Susie Russell-Melendez

DDawson said...

Sharon- I had 3 or 4 more the next week but it may be my crazy sleeping schedule...no job means no health insurance right now so I am hoping they subside...Emily- I had to look up lactating cause I thought I had spelled it wrong...let me tell you...DON"T ever google it...mostly naughty sites...