Friday, December 4, 2009

Blog Work

I have lots to blog about but I have been rearranging, redesigning, learning, researching and grrring at my blog. I am still working on the columns, placement and margins so bare with me as things move around. Tonight I added Snowflakes courtesy of Dynamic Drive and made more changes to the header/nav bar and cross column...but I'm still not done...I promise I will post about Thanksgiving before Christmas gets here! :)

PS- Scott just recorded his second episode of The Lyme Light Podcast and posted it online tonight. It features his 2 favorite girls and gives you an intimate look into our Lyme ridden life. It was a lot of fun to work with my hubby and I hope you will listen and learn something about Lymies... There is a permanent link at the top of our blog or you can just click HERE to get to the podcast.

No comments: