Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Can't Sleep...

I have not felt very good this week and I stayed in bed longer than usual today...so I am wide awake at 1:30 this morning, though my body is tired. My brain will not turn off because I have so many things to do but every one else is sleeping! I don't think they would appreciate my phone calls so early in the morning so I am going to distract myself by sharing some of my favorite pics with you...I just (RE)found them tonight and couldn't resist. Some of these brought tears to my eyes because we had such great memories in that red house and I wish that Scott was as healthy as he was then...plus I really miss having a baby in the house....

I love this one...messy table and all... E-4, L-2, N-6

I always wonder what they were talking about...

Oh, yes...he was...

This is the BEST way to taste your brothers popSICKle...

Serious musicians...I just can't believe how little they are!!

I love this true to life photo....crazy girl!

This was one of our last family shots before Scott went to Alaska.

Love this one...

This was his own pose...

Twins...

I love those faces!

Eli is just too precious...

Check out Noah's tattoo...although I just love his laugh...

I will leave you with this one...

I just can't say it enough... I am so thankful for my family and for my loving husband. I wouldn't be anywhere else and I have been so blessed by these babies. I am committed to them ALL in sickness and in health and I can't imagine my life without them. Thanks for reminiscing with me this morning...should I tell you that it is 2:45am now? Nope, prob. shouldn't....Good Night....

No comments: