Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Florida Here We Come....

Thanks to our Florida family we are taking a quick little road trip for Spring break and we leave this Thursday. I have spent the last few days washing all the clothes in the house, making snacks, packing bags and making piles of things that we will need to take with us....Have you EVER packed for SIX PEOPLE? It's insane! I hope it all fits in the van....

Last Saturday I told the boys to pick out a few things that they would like to take with them. The results of that were pretty funny. It was like a fire drill. I got a glimpse of what the boys felt were important to them and what they would take to save if we had a fire...
Noah-
Boys Only Journal
His new cologne
Al the dinosaur

Eli-
Bible
Our devotion book
Calvin & Hobbes book
CD player
Small monster truck toy
Alf (my stuffed animal from the 90's)
Jasper the kitty
Teddy Bear

Lucas-
Comet the reindeer
Elijah the Eagle
His entire marble collection
A remote control CAT front end loader
I can't wait for our trip to begin...we all need a vacation soooo badly!! Scott has been feeling horrible lately so we hope that he will do ok away from his IV treatment. We will be switching out his IV antibiotics for some strong oral antibiotics....pray it goes well for him....


This photo is from last March right before Scott got deathly ill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a GREAT time! I HAVE actually packed 6 people and it is NO fun! I never have a problem getting all the luggage in the vehicle, only with getting everyone to fit in there WITH the bags! Have fun!