I've been a good boy! for Chrismas I want a remot contle plane, I want some games, tranppoling, aplay groud, a Hada car, swiming pool, diving bord, hamik, a really big slide That gose from the tree to the pool, from: Eli
P.S. I also want a Ipod
--------
Dear Santa,
I want A Polo cologne. I want some more PS2 games. I want some more sea things for my space. That is all I want. Noah
---------
Dear Santa,
I want
1. Darts
2. Marbles
Lucas
(Ipod)
-------
Dear Santa,
I've tryed my very best to be good this year, and for Christmas I want......
1. Lots, and lots of littlest pet shop.
2. A baby alive baby doll.
3. Hello Kitty things
4. Cat Stuffed animal (cute one)
5. A big fluffy I Dog
and.....
6. a pink gameboy
7. Lots of pictures of my brothers, and family
8. a cute small pupy, and if I can't I want some kind of pet that is cute.
9. gum and candy.
And that is all! Merry Christmas. Love, Autumn
P.S. Smell the writing (written in pink smelly marker)



No comments:
Post a Comment