After a great Thanksgiving dinner, I packed up the kids and 2 of the friends and headed to Crown Center. Autumn's home town youth group was going ice skating at the ice terrace and she desperately wanted her brothers to join her. Since I hadn't ice skated since college (and I had a camera to protect!) I decided to watch, laugh and take the photos. This was the first time the kids had ever been and they were pretty excited and nervous. All of the boys ended up doing a great job and found great helpers in their sister and her friend.
 |
| Lucas is the one in the blue jacket and blue hat. He did a fantastic job and was pretty agile on the ice. |
 |
| Noah and his friend Hadley did pretty well too. There were a few wipe outs but I'm pretty sure that makes it more fun! |
 |
| Lucas spent most of the night skating with Raelynn while Autumn's other brother Asher, skated circles around everyone. He is in the blue and black jacket. |
 |
| Remember the days of group skating? There is safety in numbers! |
 |
| My snuggle bug kept me warm while resting.... |
 |
| We ended the night with a stroll thru Crown Center and a photo op to remind us how many days we had left....countdown to Christmas!! |
I love being able to share these first time memories with the kids! Maybe next time I will actually skate!
No comments:
Post a Comment