Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ghost Hunting...

So, I've been told I'm the coolest mom ever....and that was BEFORE I took the boys ghost hunting in our warehouse! lol! I thought it might be kind of fun to hunt for ghosts and since Noah had a summer project on Ghosts, but never got any footage it was a good way for him to fulfill his dream. :)

This is our scared face.....Noah looks too cool to be scared and Eli was laughing....I just look terrified!

Is that a ghost? Oh, wait...that's Eli...

As soon as we got downstairs we sat the laptop near the stair case. Right as we sat it down there was a "bump" up the stairs and Lucas immediately decided he wasn't going on this ghost hunt. I have to admit that it freaked me out too! We were in a 7 story warehouse and there wasn't supposed to be anyone else in there....but I had to stay! Lucas headed back up the elevator to hang out with daddy while we hunted. We started recording sound on the laptop and let it record for 20 minutes while we were gone. It caught some strange sounds!!




Those are some bloody handprints on the wall...nice...

I kept trying to get in the middle of the group but Eli wouldn't let me stay there for long....I was destined to be last and since I kept hearing noises I kept taking photos behind me just so I could light up the room!


Noah went first the entire way. He videotaped the entire hunt and talked thru most of it too. He was brave!


After our 20 minute ghost hunt we analyzed the video and sound with daddy and heard some freaky things! Noah even recorded our responses to watching the video which is funny to watch too. It was an exciting evening of ghost hunting! Noah wants to do it every week but I think I am good for a long while....................

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like everyone had a good time!