A couple weeks ago I took Autumn, Eli & Lucas on a photographic tour of KC. They all have similar point and shoot cameras and were antsy to take some artsy pics. We put the top down on the convertible and drove around town. It was hot, humid, steamy and fun! I thought it would be easier to show you their tour pics with small thumbnails. They took hundreds of photos each so this is a sampling from Eli & Lucas. I haven't downloaded Autumn's pics yet but I will share as soon as I get them.
I love the candid kid shots. These photos at the top are the very first images Lucas took. He kept telling us he wanted all of his family on his camera with him. Sweet huh?
Look at some of these interesting angles from Lucas...
The Chinese lanterns are some of my favorites...
More from Lucas...We went from the Plaza to Loose park and saw two wedding parties. Some of my best European photos were of wedding parties so we talked about it a little bit and Lucas took off to sneak in some shots. We LOVE this park! It is perfect for any photo shoot!
After Loose Park we headed downtown and stopped at the WWI memorial where we saw another bridal party that arrived in a trolley car...I am so proud of his angles and that he really listens to my photo instruction/advice. Makes a mama feel good!
These are Eli's photos. I love the office chair in the middle of the street in the West Bottoms. Classic.
We love the houses on Ward Parkway! Especially the one with the 8 ft Pillsbury Dough boy in the window. We dream about some day....
Eli has some great shots of buildings with some great angles too...
I loved seeing what they came up with...
This was our first photo tour but I can see more in our future. The convertible makes it super easy and fun!














1 comment:
What a fun idea for an outting! Love their photos!! :)
Post a Comment