Though my heart strings were tugged when I saw this little guy...Isn't he AWESOME?
Did you happen to notice he is naked?!? He was rescued from someones back yard and they think he lost his feathers due to stress and they probably won't grow back. Which makes him more awesome. I have always loved runts and he still had a spunky spark...naked and all!
Scott and I ended our 4th of July by watching Fireworks in the little pink convertible, eating Buffalo Wild Wings and discussing calculus, physics and life. :)
But for me, the best show of the night was while Scott drove home. For the record, he will only drive my convertible at night because it looks white...otherwise he refuses to be THAT man in the pink car. hahahah Anyway, on our 30 minute drive home, we saw fireworks EVERYWHERE! It was awesome! Driving back downtown and seeing them shot off on both sides of the highway was amazing. I really do LOVE fireworks. They give me warm fuzzies and make me happy. It was like our own personal show.
Happy 4th of July!!




No comments:
Post a Comment