Monday, May 21, 2012

It is time to say goodbye...

I have sad news. :(
After only 3.5 years at this blog address I have maxed out my storage capacities and can no longer upload photos....unless I store on another site and link to the photos there..but I refuse to do that. The thing I love about blogger is that it is easy to use. Uncomplicated and enjoyable. And after working on websites all week long, I don't need another complicated site process...

So. I started a new blog. And no, it doesn't have our last name in it.
And if you want to continue to follow our family, I will be HAPPY to give you the new address.
You can either email me, facebook me or leave me a comment with your email. I will respond with the new address. All who are friendly and kind may enter. :)

There won't be any links from this site to the new one but this one will stay up as I still love to read thru some of our old posts. This has been a good home and I am sad to see it go....but sort of excited to have a NEW home that has less eyes....

So, if you want to continue to be a part of our crazy journey, let me know!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I would love to follow your new site!

Karen Reynolds said...

Dawnua - I would love to continue to follow you too. Will you allow me?

Anonymous said...

Cheryl Deterding said....

I think I'm friendly and kind :) I would like your new blog address.

DDawson said...

THanks Ladies! I will send you all messages.....See you on the other side! :)

Jennifer said...

Hey Dawnua --- I'm going to try to find you on FB, I've been so sick I didn't realize I didn't comment asking for your blog address. I have a question for ya other than please send me your blog address ---

You can contact me through blogger or you can email me at

LivingLymeLife @ gmail .com


I separated it so 'bots wouldn't grab it. ;)

Amy said...

I don't know how I missed this but I would love the address to your new blog....

Thanks!
Amy